By making a reservation on the website or staying at any Transway Hotels properties, you accept and agree to the relevant Hotel booking conditions, including cancellation and no-show policies applicable to that booking, and to any additional terms and conditions of the Hotel that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the Hotel. The general cancellation and no-show policy of each Hotel is made available on the site and in the confirmation email /voucher.
Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the Hotel’s cancellation and no-show policy, in some cases for the entire stay or the first night. We recommend that you read the cancellation and no-show policy of the Hotel carefully prior to making your reservation.
If you fail to arrive at the Hotel on time on the day of your reservation and do not alert the Hotel, the remaining portion of your reservation may be canceled and you may not be entitled to a refund, depending on the terms and conditions of the applicable Hotel. Please carefully check the Hotel details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation for other services with applicable charges.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please revert to the confirmation email.
The general terms and conditions herein together with the applicable Hotel charges, Hotel schedule and Add-ons and the booking confirmation issued by any of the Transway Hotels properties confirming your booking constitute your contract with Transway Hotels Group and are further supplemented by the internal rules and regulations that apply specifically to the Transway Hotels Group where you have booked your stay.
Limitation of liability
Transway Hotels is responsible to provide the room(s) and Add-Ons stated in the Booking Confirmation(s) and according to these Terms and Conditions. We do not accept any liability for failure to provide the services contracted or any of them due to circumstances beyond our control.
Transway Hotels is not in a position to guarantee Guest's safety against events including but not limited to accidents, death, acts of God, flood, riot, theft, or even acts of negligence. All activities have inherent risks to health and safety and Transway Hotels will not be responsible for any eventualities related to any activities or services booked through this website.
Transway Hotels will not be responsible for loss or damage of property left in Guest's room and/or the Transway Hotels property during Guest's stay.
Privacy & Data Protection
Transway Hotels will retain all personal information you provide during booking. By making a booking with us or using the Transway Hotels’ website, you consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal details to enable or assist us in the provision of services or to exercise or enforce our rights hereunder and/or any other party as Transway Hotels may, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary for the following purposes:
- to process your booking and for other administrative purposes
- to provide you customer support and services
- to send you information on products and services, and special or promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms and questionnaires. You may unsubscribe from these at any time by contacting the Hotel on the relevant email communications.
- At all times during the booking process, you have to ensure accuracy of your booking details (name of guest, stay dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s), Add-Ons). Transway Hotels Group will not be responsible or liable for errors in bookings.
- The available payment options are displayed during the booking process. Once your booking has been successfully completed, a Booking Confirmation will be issued in respect of each room booked and sent to the email address provided upon making reservation.
- All requests made are subject to availability upon arrival. Extension of room reservation and assignment of rooms shall be at the discretion of our booking office dependent on availability.
- All rates are quoted in local (Philippine Peso) currency. Room rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A non-refundable payment for the entire stay or the first night is required depending on the offered rate you have reserved at the time of booking.
- Booking Confirmation(s) must be presented upon check-in at the Hotel, together with your original valid photo identification document.
- Credit card bookings will require presentation of the said card during check-in. Failure to do so may result for the booking being dishonored.
- Booking where the Guest named in the confirmation email is not the owner of the credit card used upon booking, must present an authorization letter as proof with copy of valid ID. Otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel the booking unless prior arrangement has been done.
- Only up to 2 children 12 years old and below sharing room and bed with parents are free of charge.
- Extra bed has an additional charge of Php 700 net/person per night.
- Check in time is 2:00 PM & check out time is 12:00 NN, Philippine Standard Time (+08:00).
- Full payment for the room is required upon check-in.
- Guaranteed bookings will be held for check-in until 12:00 NN, Philippine Standard Time (+08:00) of the following day of the scheduled check-in date, after which the booking will be deemed cancelled and the hotel shall be entitled to release the booked room(s) for the remaining stay dates to other guests.
Modifications / Cancellation / No-Show Policy
- Any amendments in your confirmed booking will be handled on a case by case basis and will be in accordance to room availability.
- Modification and/or Cancellation of bookings made may require a reservation fee of one (1) night or full payment (non-refundable) based on the specified conditions of the available rate offered online upon booking.
- Failure to arrive at the hotel will be treated as No-show and no-refund shall be given.